Weighing is the most fundamental form of measurement. This makes the electronic weighing scale or digital weighing machine an essential item. It helps in checking a product’s weight.
Now a days the demand of digital weighing machine is increasing day by day in most of the business and enterprises, because measuring the weight with a digital weighing machine is user-friendly with a variety of various applications. Furthermore, there is a constant need for knowing the exact weight of many items, e.g., food, ingredients for production, pharmacology, chemistry, technology, etc. Therefore, rapid industrialization is the main driver of the growth of the electronic weighing scale market.
Some of the advantages of digital weighing machine are:
- Compactness and small size independent of capacity.
- A high speed of response and rapid weighing.
- Good accuracy.
- Excellent flexibility to monitor multiple loads.
- Finally, online processing through the computer.
Due to how precise a digital scale is, whether it be on the massive side of tonnage to the micro side of a fraction of a gram, digital scales are used daily, the world over.
Phoenix understands just how important that is, which is why they specialize in building, maintaining, and calibrating scales of all kinds. No matter what size you’re working with, Phoenix gives you the peace of mind in knowing that you have the weight of experience on your side.
When it comes to weighing scale, accuracy is what considered as significant rather any other aspects. As it measures the weight of an object it needs exactness to go to the next level of process and we at Phoenix present the all new Table Top Weighing scale: Smart Series that stands for accuracy. Phoenix Table Top scale: Smart Series have been designed and produced by the manufacturers in different models and capacities to weigh the object.
The main features of Phoenix Table Top scale: Smart Series are:
- Red bright LED display.
- 24 bit ADC (High resolution).
- Feather touch membrane keyboard with audible indication during entry.
- Indications for A.C. On, Nett/Gross weight, Zero, Battery, Battery low & Count mode.
- Display intensity adjustable for longer battery backup.
- Counting function.
- Memory accumulation.
Models Capacity Accuracy Platter Size
SMART-3A 3 kg 0.2 g 215 x 185 mm
SMART-6A 6 kg 0.5 g 215 x 185 mm
SMART-10 10 kg 1.0 g 215 x 185 mm
SMART-20 20 kg 2.0 g 215 x 185 mm
Phoenix Table Top scale: Smart Series comes with many useful and high tech accessories which makes your work easy, convenient and time saving.
- Adaptor Box with Battery: Adaptor Box is an External Battery with Charger. This can be connected to the scale externally. The scale can be used where electricity is not available. The Adaptor Box can be disconnected and charged as it is portable.
- Solar Panel with Stand: Solar Panel with Stand is a type of Power Supply that is compatible with Weighing Scale. This can also be used to charge the battery inside the weighing scale. Solar panel is fitted on the stand and this should be placed in sun. Solar panel is provided with a connector that will be inserted in weighing scale.
- Extra display: There is an extra display at the back side of the scale or rod type display.
- Wireless display RF (Red/Green): User can also have a wireless extra display as accessory which displays the weight on the scale.
- Real Time Clock: The real time clock helps you keep record of date& time of weighments done.
- ABS bowl (310 x 230 mm): Smart Series scales can be supplied with Attractive Blue coloured Strong ABS Bowl. It can be easily fitted on the Scale after removing Stainless Steel Tray.
So if you’re still struggling to find the scale that’s going to meet all of your needs and be a true investment in your business, contact Phoenix today.
To know more, click here.